ARGH. Anyway, amongst all of the craziness I turned to some reliable therapy: sewing. The CAB dress is almost done. I had the same issue as Emily did with the empire waist gathers where both pieces were just too long. Not a big deal though; I just reset the gathers and trimmed them up but you can see that they extended about 1.5 inches past the center seam.
And lastly, I did some major hand stitching here:
Yes, that's right kids, your eyes do not deceive you. I finally basted all of the organza underlining pieces to the taffeta. The wedding dress is officially underway. If this condo thing continues on at this rollercoaster pace I'll likely have the white frock finished in no time!