9.15.2009

What I Wore: Purchased Puce

(One last time, ladies!)

Yes, I gave up. After the water mark incident and a very busy week at work, I threw in the towel on the purple plaid dress and made a trip to Nordstrom Rack, purchased the first thing that reasonably fit me, and packed the suitcase. The dress? It was aite. Comfortable to wear, I'll say that. But there is a reason I prefer to make my own, and it has something to do with preventing myself from looking pregnant before I actually want to. Eh.

I will finish the plaid item because so far the fit is pretty fab and it would make a good holiday party frock. And the sewing table does need to be cleaned off, so that would be an effective way of accomplishing two things at once - always a good tactic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails